Airport to Port transfer question...is it too late?

postesf

Keep Pushing
My cruise sets sail is 37 days!!! :cool1: However, I did not even book until 49 days before departure... Last minute decision. :)

Here is my dilemma... We are within driving distance, 9.5 hrs though. Dh says he now wants to fly. I noticed on the DCL website it says "Ground Transfers are available for purchase to Guests who make independent air arrangements. To add transfers to your cruise package, call (800) 951-3532 at least 75 days prior to vacation commencement date. Please be prepared to provide your inbound and outbound flight details."

We have totally missed this window and whether we would have booked flights at the same time as the cruise or now, as we're considering, it's still under the 75 day mark. So, my question is this... Can we still add air (independently, not through DCL) and book the transfers? I've already done online check in and if try to edit it, I can't choose the DCL transfers. Only private transfer, taxi or personal vehicle. To me, this is not a good indication that we can book the DCL transfers. So, I'm a little worried and I can't call tonight... :sad2:

Can anyone help or have experience with this? Thanks so much!

Awesome! This is great news! I can sleep better tonight! lol. I was waiting to see if a SW Ding! Fare would come out, but no luck... I'll call tomorrow and once I get confirmation I can still add them, then, I'll book our flights. :) Thanks so much!!!

Awesome! This is great news! I can sleep better tonight! lol. I was waiting to see if a SW Ding! Fare would come out, but no luck... I'll call tomorrow and once I get confirmation I can still add them, then, I'll book our flights. :) Thanks so much!!!

Yes, no worries! I just added ours on Monday for our 6/2 sailing!

Have a great trip!

You can add them up to 3 days in advance by calling DCL (or have TA do it). You can actually add them by walking up to the welcome center at MCO, although they prefer to know in advance in order to have an idea of who to expect when to arrange buses.

How about purchasing transfers from the ship to airport? Can you arrange this while you are on the ship, or do you have to do this in advance as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter