• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airport to Canada Place

Thanks everyone! The sky train sounds so easy. We are staying at Pan pacific so I think this will work for us just fine.

It will be super easy for you. When you come out of the last station (Waterfront) from the airport you'll be on Cordova, turn right on Cordova and right on Howe, it's a very short walk to the Pan Pacific.

Unless the Arthur Laing bridge is congested with commuter traffic (you can check Google Maps), I vote taxi with 3 people as the price is so close the Canada with the airport surcharge leaving the airport.

Taxi...
  • you get to see the city instead of watching a dark tunnel
  • door to door convenience
  • no $5/person airport surcharge when you leave the airport on the Canada Line
  • don't need to worry about how the Skytrain ticket machine work
I do recommend the Canada Line going to the airport as there is no $5/person surcharge.

Thanks everyone! The sky train sounds so easy. We are staying at Pan pacific so I think this will work for us just fine.

Beautiful hotel. If you do nothing other than turn right and go to the Olympic flame or turn left and go to Gas Town to see the steam clock, you’re sure to have a great time.

Plus an Alaskan cruise, I imagine.

Bon Voyage!

We are staying at the Fairmont Waterfront and plan on taking a Taxi. Our flight doesn't land until closer to 9pm so while I looked into the Skytrain, I didn't want us to walk the few blocks with luggage that late in the evening. From what I have found, it sounds like the Taxi will be around $40 CAD, which is fine.

Psy

We are staying at the Fairmont Waterfront and plan on taking a Taxi. Our flight doesn't land until closer to 9pm so while I looked into the Skytrain, I didn't want us to walk the few blocks with luggage that late in the evening. From what I have found, it sounds like the Taxi will be around $40 CAD, which is fine.

Psy
Actually our flight lands around that time as well and I hadn’t thought of that.

We just did Skytrain from airport to Pan Pacific with a 5, 6 and 15 year old and lots of luggage. It was fine! Once we got to the hotel the bell services took everything :)

We used the sky train with a 2 and 6 yo to get to the Sheraton Wall Centre. It was easy enough and not a bad walk from train to hotel

Yes and actually we found that every place we went all used the same type of credit card machine- kinda interesting.
I like those POS credit card machines. They’ve been in common use in Europe and Canada for years. Card doesn’t have to leave my possession and it’s easy to add gratuities. I have only recently started seeing more of them at US locations, including our favorite neighborhood eatery (but that transition may have happened during our pandemic isolation when we stopped eating out for more than 18 months).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter