Airmiles and Universal deals

Mrs. Pirate

Mouseketeer
I rarely use my airmiles but a day or so after Christmas I was on trying to see if it was worth using airmiles for my Orlando flights. It is not a deal but I found a deal on 2 day 2 park Universal Orlando tickets. I went back a few days later to purchase and now they are not on the airmiles website. Do rewards disappear often like this and do they come back?

Thank you.

HI! It's not uncommon for tickets to disappear briefly when their stock gets depleted. I just checked and noticed they still have tickets for Universal Hollywood so i doubt they'll pull the Orlando ones from the site. Give it a few days and I'm pretty sure they'll pop back up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! I am trying to do a Florida trip on the cheap this year because of the weak Canadian dollar. I have 4 days complimentary Disney tickets and 1 day complimentary Disney water park. I have a Disney pin code for 20% off Pop. But my oldest is obsessed with Harry Potter so if I can get 2 days free / airmiles, I can make this work!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I just checked the site and there is no mention of the new universal waterpark Volcano Bay that is opening in June. Does anyone know if the tickets from airmiles would be valid for Volcano Bay as well?

I just checked the site and there is no mention of the new universal waterpark Volcano Bay that is opening in June. Does anyone know if the tickets from airmiles would be valid for Volcano Bay as well?

I doubt it. You'll have to purchase a Volcano Bay ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter