• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles ALERT!!

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
If anyone if thinking about getting A/C, or heating installed, now is the time!!! From now till the end of August you can get 500 AM at Rona if you spend at least $1,500. I got this is an e-mail from Airmiles this morning and it has a link to a coupon to print ...http://www.rona.ca/en/coupons-discounts

I also got my weekly E-mail about the bonus offer from Rexall, print this coupon and get 50 AM if you spend $30.00. We tend to use these to the maximum ... check the flyer for any bonus items that we need ... then divide the purchases up to multiples of $30.00, use our AMEX card (gives the maximum AM per $$) and have even been known to go to multiple stores in the city if they don't have enough of any of the items we need.
Link for this coupon comes within an e-mail that i'm willing to share if you PM me your e-mail address Happy hunting everyone, and if you're in Ontario .. do your best to stay cool this weekend.

Hi Jacqueline
Major computer problems,my son is going to try and fix it but until the part arrives next week I am stuck using the lap top. I keep checking my email and so far
I haven't gotten the spend 30 dollars and get 50 points one yet. I was wondering if you could send it to me also.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Biggest bang for your buck for Air miles.... apply for the Amex with air miles....usually 1500 to 2000....spend the required amount of $500 within 3 months and then cancel the card before the card fee. You have fulfilled the requirements and now have a whack of AM's. There are guys who fly around the world solely on reward points and they do this a lot.

Biggest bang for your buck for Air miles.... apply for the Amex with air miles....usually 1500 to 2000....spend the required amount of $500 within 3 months and then cancel the card before the card fee. You have fulfilled the requirements and now have a whack of AM's. There are guys who fly around the world solely on reward points and they do this a lot.
I was told by a close friend that works in finance that you can not repeatedly apply for credit cards without damaging your credit score. Every time you apply and are accepted it reduces the credit that you have available to you and takes a long time to get it back after you cancel the card. So be careful; make sure that the card you are applying for is really worth it.

BTW, I saw the current Amex deal yesterday on the AM home page. The platinum card will get you 2000 bonus for spending $500 in the first 3 months with no annual fee for the first year.

I would not do this over and over but a one time shot might be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter