• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airline ?

kokomos

DIS Veteran
I have a round trip flight scheduled on Frontier and found a flight I like better going to Orlando on southwest. If we take southwest flight to Orlando will frontier cancel our return trip home? Thanks

In the future, always book each way separately. It's easier to change or cancel that way

In the future, always book each way separately. It's easier to change or cancel that way
The drawback of booking separately, though, is that if only one way gets cancelled or changed excessively by the airline, you'll be able to get a refund on only one of the flights. The change/cancellation might lead you to want to scrap the whole round trip or book the whole thing via another airline, but you won't have your full refund.

If you book a round trip, if either section is cancelled or delayed excessively, you'll be eligible for a refund for the whole thing. That's something to keep in mind especially now, when cancellations & big changes are rampant with the airlines.

Good to know. I now have frontier credit to use in the future
Welcome to the airline credit club. 2021 might be known one day in the history books as The Year of Airline Credits. So many people have them due to all of the Covid-related cancellations & changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter