Airfare from NY week before Labor Day?

nycsmileys

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

This is the first time we'll be traveling to Disney from NY for a week just before and including Labor Day. Airfares are currently around $300. Does anyone know what a decent airfare around this time would be? Should I hold out for a lower fare?

Thanks,
Nycsmileys

Hi Neighbor,

Waiting for airfare is like playing the stock market! Sometimes you look really smart by waiting, and sometimes, well...not so smart. Sometimes the price will go up, and sometimes it will go down.

Are you a gambler? My opinion is: if you are comfortable with the price now you should book it.

EDITED TO ADD: ...and if you don't believe me about being a gambler, just read the next two posts!!! :rotfl:

Book it.

I waited last year (okay my travel buddy is the queen of the undecideds) and the prices that were up in March were cheaper than they were in July. It was still $320 for either SW or $380 for JetBlue and those were the cheapest. Back around this time it was about $300 for a bunch of different airlines. Just book non-refundable and if you find cheaper cancel.

hey Nighbor !

I would say $300 is the average price but I would hould up till april to buy them. I would say look at Jetblue or contintal Airlines out of Newark they going round trip is about $ 200 . my rule of thum is 3 months out befor the flight out of NYC !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter