Airfare from Columbus, OH to Orlando $88

MikeD

Mouseketeer
Hopefully, someone can use this. Midway is currently offering $88 RT fares through 10/15/01. I would jump on it but we just got back and plan on doing Disneyland in 2001.

grandfl01a.gif

Midway airlines? We could possibly fly out of Midway airport-chicago if we could get a similar rate. Do you know is it a fare sale company wide or just geared toward your particular airport?

I just checked and Midway does not fly in/out of Milwaukee/Chicago. Oh well! This is an awesome deal for the eastern third of the country though! Good luck to all with this great rate!

Thanks Mike -
We went through AAA today and got them for $105 each when all taxes and fees were added. This is a super rate! Travel agent had to double check, she was so surprised to see that price she thought she had entered one-way only!

ABCmom
DIScover the DISpatch The DIS Community Newsletter
b-b-broadway.gif

I knew about this sale for a couple of days, but did not want to push my husband to hard about taking another trip. Well, he finally agreed, but now the sale is gone! I signed up with travelocity for their fare tracker and they notified me of the sale. I also called Midway, just to make absolutely sure I still could not get the fare, but the lady said that sale has ended. Oh well, I guess I will have to just keep watching. Congrats to those who did get on the deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter