Ahh Im getting nervous

hutt90

Earning My Ears
Yikes vacation is getting really close. Not sure I have everything ready? Any suggestions on how to not worry about every little detail? Any thoughts on what I may have forgotten to pack?
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

just remember, there are stores in Orlando, and WDW sells virtually everything you could need (although for a price), so if you have forgotten anything you can always pick it up there.

As long as you have money, credit cards (if you use them), tickets and hotel details, nothing else matters.

Hakuna Matata

Bev

Wow! First trip! Just go and have a great time! I relax by reminding myself that I won't see everything or do everything (I have two young children so we tour at their pace for the most part) but I can always go back and see the rest of it later! Last time there I never got to ride Test Track! I try to set a couple of goals for myself - this time mine are to ride TT and Mission Space and to have a drink at the poolside bar at our hotel. And set some goals for others in your party (or let them set their own goals but know what they are)...the things they most want to do. That way I feel like I accomplished something I really had wanted to do and not worry about the rest.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter