• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ages 19 and 21

Iheartdreaming

Earning My Ears
Can a 19 and a 21 year old book a cruise on the Disney cruise line.

I have been looking online, but I am finding conflicting information. Some sources are saying that you have to be 21, while others are saying 25.

Can a 19 and a 21 year old book a cruise on the Disney cruise line.

I have been looking online, but I am finding conflicting information. Some sources are saying that you have to be 21, while others are saying 25.
AFAIK, as long as everyone in the room is 18 or over, they can book a room. If one of the passengers is under 18, then someone over 21 must also be booked in the room. This is from the Terms & Conditions on the DCL website:
Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older in the same stateroom.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/terms-and-conditions/?country=us

That's all I was able to find on the DCL site.

call direct. (800) 951-3532. you will get a much more accurate answer. you already have three answers here and we can't all be correct. you have 18, 21 and over 21.
if you do, please come back and let us know for sure.

ETA- this was written before i saw shmoo's answer. i think were good now.

AFAIK, as long as everyone in the room is 18 or over, they can book a room. If one of the passengers is under 18, then someone over 21 must also be booked in the room. This is from the Terms & Conditions on the DCL website:
Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older in the same stateroom.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/terms-and-conditions/?country=us

That's all I was able to find on the DCL site.
nice, thanks shmoo. you always have the information and i can always count on it. :thumbsup2
i learned something new today…..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter