Agent P Closing Date?

I'm bummed to see it closing, was counting on Agent P to get the kids interested in WS (or at least keep them occupied!).

Wonder how long the changeover to Ducktales will take...how long did the Kimpossible -> Agent P swap take?
it was about a month, I'd expect something similar for this changeover.

Sad to see this go. At age 7, DD noticed that OWCA (the organization that Agent P works for) is "hidden" in the World Showcase banners. (see below)

DD pointed this out to the Agent P kiosk people, and *none* of them had ever noticed, and all of them thought it was cool.

I have a daughter who is a BIG Phineas and Ferb fan. I'm sad to hear that this closed. Is there anything else Phineas and Ferb related in any of the Disney World parks now?

ok does anyone else click on an interesting thread title, notice it's a little bit old... then get creeped out thinking about how the people posting had no idea what was coming...or am I just weird?

when is ducktales coming?
I don’t know last I’ve heard it was still happening despite the pandemic & the series ending.....
however if it doesn’t open between the start of food and wine and when ratatouille opens in October I doubt it will happen sadly

I don’t know last I’ve heard it was still happening despite the pandemic & the series ending.....
however if it doesn’t open between the start of food and wine and when ratatouille opens in October I doubt it will happen sadly
Disney is taking away all of our 'games'....we enjoy these type of interactive activities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter