"After Hours" Event Last Night @ MK

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Well,it wasn't the official 3 hour event like what is taking place tonight,but it sure felt like it!:)

After a lot of rain around 8:00 PM last night just about everybody went home or to their Resort and didn't come back after it ended.

I got to MK at 10:00 for Wishes and for the last hour of regular open and the 2 hour EMH,EVERYTHING but Dwarfs was just about a walk-on!

It was AWESOME!

To complete the "After Hours" experience,I even ate a few Mickey Premiums!;):)

I felt like I had experienced "MK After Hours" without spending $150.00 or joining DVC!LOL:)

To get the true feeling, you probably needed to buy $150 worth of MIckey bars. ;)

Glad you had a great time!

That sounds AWESOME!!!! So glad you got to have the "experience" without paying that $150 price tag. Which imo seems ridiculous for what you get. I think the only way it might be worth-while in my book would be if I were visiting during a PEAK time like Christmas and only had a short trip. In that case it might be worth it to not have crazy crowds in the MK and be able to ride lots of things.

Well,they didn't clear the Park tonight like they do for MVMCP,but really there wasn't any reason to.

Just about everybody left after MSEP.

But they didn't rush the stragglers out.

They were allowed to do Photopass on Main Street USA,shop in The Emporium,etc.

But,again it was VERY few folks.

As for the party-goers,there weren't many of them either.

I'm not good at estimating crowds,but it definitely looked in the hundreds as opposed to thousands,

About the only thing with a wait was Dwarfs and that was only 10 minutes.:)

Well,they didn't clear the Park tonight like they do for MVMCP,but really there wasn't any reason to.

Just about everybody left after MSEP.

But they didn't rush the stragglers out.

They were allowed to do Photopass on Main Street USA,shop in The Emporium,etc.

But,again it was VERY few folks.

As for the party-goers,there weren't many of them either.

I'm not good at estimating crowds,but it definitely looked in the hundreds as opposed to thousands,

About the only thing with a wait was Dwarfs and that was only 10 minutes.:)
This is exactly why I said that I see the value in it!

I don't think it will be offered during my stay in December.. But if it is I'd totally one less day of park tickets and choose this option instead!

What a great experience for those people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter