After Christmas Sales

THANK YOU!!! DD and I both use Everyday Minerals so I stocked up. Can't beat it for 50% off!

Glad to help! I just hope the current 50% discount and the 45% they offered on Black Friday aren't a sign of problems for them - I know my colors and don't want to have to start over with another company!!

The Target near me is 70% off Christmas supplies, not a lot left, but I finally got stocking hangers, for only 2.50 each.

Meijer discounted their food items to 50% yesterday. My Meijer had tons of holiday k cups. Not flavored coffee but coffee like Starbucks holiday brand coffee. I bought Starbucks, donut shop and McDonald's holiday k cups for less than $5, the Starbucks were 10 k cups, the others were 12.

I have k cups for months.

I went to two targets, but the Christmas departments were pretty cleaned out. They only had Disney princess wrapping, but I got two rolls for $1.50 each that I will use for my daughter next year.

Target had suitcases on clearance yesterday. I got a large one that is really light for only $50! It was last years pattern and the new one was selling for $150. I wish they had two. I told DH we need to book another Disney trip so I can use my new suitcase!

I went out with DH and a couple of friends today for shopping and lunch and got a couple of good deals on some work clothes but nothing else really seemed worth it, a couple of 15% off things that we considered but then decided against them

I was out of town for Christmas so need to have a gift exchange with my sister and her college roommate this weekend. Her ex roomie always buys me lots of small gifts. I went to Marshall's and bought lots of little gifts for $2-3 to add to the couple of "real" gifts I gave her.

DD and I went to Homegoods and stocked up on 50% off XMas scented candles for her and YDD's teacher gifts next year. I got large Yankee Candles for under $5 a candle. I also hit Dollar Tree yesterday and got 50 cent Xmas gift bags (for the teacher gifts). We bought some 50% off cards at Michaels a few days ago...that store was already pretty picked over except for ornaments.

Target is now 70% off Christmas, except food and gift sets, that's only 50% off. They have ELF cosmetics that is 50% off

Even their $1, $2, $3 items were marked down (and moved from the front of the store to the back).

I got a few things, nothing great. They only had two boxes of Christmas cards left - wow!. Lots of Christmas wrap. I have plenty, but still got a few rolls for 75-90 cents each (Disney themed)

My local CVS is now 75% on ornaments, gift bags, candles, stuff like that...also on some stuff in the shampoo aisle. The air blown inflatables and the candy were still at 50%. I didn't find any of the gift-type stuff that I've found at 75% in years past.

Went to Target today. Got a long black coat for $14 and some change. The coat was 50% off and then I got the 20% off with Cartwheel. Then went to Walmart and got a new tree topper and some of their holiday makeup packs all at 75% off. May go back tomorrow to see if they have any more outdoor decorations.

Christmas food at my Target was 70% off today. There were random 90% off signs lying on the shelves so I am wondering if the Christmas will be 90% off tomorrow.

My Target's Christmas clearance is 90% off today. It wasn't signed but items were scanning at 90% off.

I used to find a lot more in years past. Each year I still try and find less and less. So I've not been putting much effort into after Christmas shopping. Oh well, money saved!

This year I did not do as well, but I didn't need that much. One local Target was actually taking all the clearance items off the floor maybe 3 days after Christmas and clearance for the items was only 30-70% off which I thought didn't make any sense as a chunk of items I bought were just 30-50% off. I went to another the next day and by then it was 70% off for most items and I got the few things I needed (a huge need was two rolls of non-Xmas looking wrapping paper for bday gifts during the year). My favorite find was the sharper image items at the first Target were 70% off so I got two Target Shot type games for my nephews for next Xmas (just $6 each!) and two boxes of 2 silk feel pillowcases for $3 each since we are always short when we make the bed (let's see if my hair actually looks better! lol). We also got a lot of stuff using the 20% off clothing cartwheel, myself I ended up getting one dress, one sweater, and six tops for about $48 which was great. Randomly yesterday by scanning end caps I found just a few things floating around Target that were 90% off (returns?) so I got some ribbon and a doormat with deer on it for $1.29 which was a nice surprise.

I do like Walmart as they are less picked over in my area at 50% off than Target or the craft stores but I just wasn't able to get there and didn't need anything. We passed on gift sets of toiletries as we didn't need all the items inside and figured that at 50% the price for the items we did need wasn't that great.

Went to Christmas Tree Shops tonight and their Christmas stuff was marked 60% off. I stocked up on bottles of hand soap for 40 cents each. I'm not too picky so I don't care about using gingerbread scented soap in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter