After a lot of nudging from my fiance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamryanonice

Engaged Man
After a lot of nudging and suggesting from my fiance, I have decided to create a DisBoards account (even though I really have no idea what I'm going to use it for).

Hello everyone. My name is Adam, and my fiance's name is Laura. I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope I'm not the only man on these boards.

Adam

Welcome Adam ===

It is great to have you part of the world of Disney Wedding Planning!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope I'm not the only man on these boards.

Welcome, Adamryanonice, to the Dis! From time to time, we do have men posting on this board. The rest of 'em are too chicken and mostly lurk (they know who they are!).

Seriously, this is a great place to ask your questions and (hopefully) get a few answers. It's also a great place to see how others have enjoyed their weddings, vow renewals, and honeymoons in both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Remember, though, that as much advice as we dish out, the only true authority on the subject of Fairy Tale Weddings anything is Disney themselves. For the most part, the advice that is given here is fairly solid, but as with all things Disney, everything is subject to change at any time and without prior notice. If you can remember that, the planning of your wedding will be a whole lot easier to deal with. ;)

So, sit back and enjoy the ride. And congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

(PS You must know your way around message boards because I see you've got photos posted in your signature. Nice!)

Welcome Adam. Its always nice to see another fellow groom-to-be on here. I know we are a rare thing in these parts. But the wedding and honeymoon forum has been a wealth of information for my fiance and I as we plan our disney wedding and honeymoon. The ladies and gents on here are usually happy to answer any questions you may have. :thumbsup2

Hi Adam! I'm Laura's friend Summer. :) I've heard alot about you.

I was dissappointed that you weren't in the cast when Laura was here in GR!

Oh really? Good stuff, I hope.

Yeah. I missed her, but now she's back on tour with me. So that makes everything better. I don't do fill in work with the West Coast cast, but these past few weeks, I kind of wish I did.

I just got to the new hotel, and Laura is already here.

Oh really? Good stuff, I hope.

Yeah. I missed her, but now she's back on tour with me. So that makes everything better. I don't do fill in work with the West Coast cast, but these past few weeks, I kind of wish I did.

I just got to the new hotel, and Laura is already here.

Only good stuff, of course!

Aw! :)

Hi adam im another male groom signing in from england, hope all goes well with your plans and even though this forum is more women initiated, ive had some good pointers on what to do for our wedding.

Hi, Adam and welcome! Your Laura is an absolute Darling! And it is so wonderful to see your plans coming together. It will be fun to see you posting here, as well. My Love is posting in my PJ, too :lovestruc , so you are definitely not alone as far as good-looking, romantic, talented Men DISers posting here. :thumbsup2

Hi Adam!!!!!!!!

glad Laura got you to post...its always great to hear the guys input!!!!

make sure you keep posting!!!!

& me & Isa REALLY enjoyed watching you skate as Ryan on HSM on Ice...you did AWESOME

so ladies...if they come to your area...go see Laura & Adam skate!!!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks. It really means so much to us when he hear that people love our performances. And especially that you liked my version of Ryan. At that time, i had only been doing it for a week or so straight (other than a couple of times last year).

I'll try to keep posting updates.

Hi Adam! I wish my fiance would post on the dis! It would make me feel like he is more informed about our wedding. Although he frequently reads over my shoulder. Or takes over while I'm on. ;)

Good luck to the both of you with your planning!

Adam,

I'm wondering if you can clear something up for me. Out of curiousity, I looked you up on a few sites and found your myspace profile....

In the profile, it shows "Adam" as "Ryan" for HSM on Ice....how come you look so different in the pictures on myspace? :confused3

Adam,

I'm wondering if you can clear something up for me. Out of curiousity, I looked you up on a few sites and found your myspace profile....

In the profile, it shows "Adam" as "Ryan" for HSM on Ice....how come you look so different in the pictures on myspace? :confused3

Because this "Adam" is not the real Adam. I'll PM you regarding the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter