After 5 months we're back: 13 days of glorious gluttony: PLETHORA O' PICS 5/5/21-5/17/21

Thats right morning 7am PICKLE time again

Breakfast pickles are delicious (as are pickles any time of day). I thought I might be the only one who ate them in the morning. My go to is veggie juice and a pickle. I'm so glad Disney sells pickles, not sure what I'll do if they ever stop.

Breakfast pickles are delicious (as are pickles any time of day). I thought I might be the only one who ate them in the morning. My go to is veggie juice and a pickle. I'm so glad Disney sells pickles, not sure what I'll do if they ever stop.
I have done V8 and pickle does that count.

I eat pickles every day. EVERY. DAY. In fact, I am literally eating one right now (Bubbies kosher dills) and had to set it down on my keypad to type this comment. Please do carry on.

I eat pickles every day. EVERY. DAY. In fact, I am literally eating one right now (Bubbies kosher dills) and had to set it down on my keypad to type this comment. Please do carry on.
BUBBIES are my life time favorite. always got a jar on hand and drink the brine afterwards. Over a week or so. BUBBIE'S for LIFE!!!!!
204676811_511490370276860_5913943505452977295_n.jpg

Love your reviews - pics are great, commentary is even better! You gave me a good laugh this morning.

Your country-appropriate commentary about your Epcot eats cracked me up! And I always appreciate a guy who says the wife gets what she wants.
Thanks for the notice of it. I was hoping it would be funny to some. The wife agrees

3 BRIDGES

View attachment 579788
Me & lovely wife
View attachment 579786
Pan con tomato bread & Queso con chorizo w/chips
View attachment 579785
Burger ( they split it for us)
View attachment 579787
worth it all.

Okay, this had been on our must visit list for a while now and we finally made it happen.
This was nothing short of delightfully stupendous.
Very enjoyable setting in the middle of the lake but it is not air conditioned at all.

The tomato bread was simple but very flavorful and shockingly amazing.
Similar to the one at Jaleo but slightly different and equally delicious.

Fresh chips and queso, yes and YES! loved every scoop
only complaint is they need a option for a vat size of it.

The problem with the burger was we split it.
HOLY CRAP. Perfection. Cooked to temp and seasoned without fail.
Loved the seasoning on the fries and needed more of them as well.

Next time, and there is ALWAYS going to be a next time.
I would order all of this but not split the burger. We get our own.
Perhaps try the burger on that tomato bread? Hmmmm....
I need a bridge from my house directly here. Is that feasible...

We are heading up this weekend and have been wanting to try this place. I see they don't take reservations, was there a wait?
We will arrive Thursday afternoon and want this place to be our "welcome" meal.

We are heading up this weekend and have been wanting to try this place. I see they don't take reservations, was there a wait?
We will arrive Thursday afternoon and want this place to be our "welcome" meal.
We got 3 minutes before they opened and we were the first ones there. So no wait, but you can get take-out if you like. I like eating there since its a nice setting. One of our favorite places now. Its a must every trip here forth ( unless they screw it up somehow)

Yes, we want to sit there and enjoy the scenery too.
We are driving up from Ft. Lauderdale, hopefully we can be on our way by noon to make it for opening.
Thanks!

Loving your reviews!
I still haven’t tried Three Rivers although I did have that burger from room service while staying at Grand Destino. It was actually on my list as it sounded similar to a burger I loved from F&W. Did not disappoint.
Also had lots of the Pan con tomate from the Chronos Lounge which I loved even though I don’t usually like fresh tomatoes.

Loving your reviews!
I still haven’t tried Three Rivers although I did have that burger from room service while staying at Grand Destino. It was actually on my list as it sounded similar to a burger I loved from F&W. Did not disappoint.
Also had lots of the Pan con tomate from the Chronos Lounge which I loved even though I don’t usually like fresh tomatoes.

Thanks for reading, one of the best burgers and a must do every trip (unless the screw it up somehow)

UPDATE:
This past trip made us enjoy staying at Saratoga we added a 3rd contract and closed on it a few weeks ago.
New Saratoga Members!!! Next stay this January. Very excited !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter