"After 2PM" Conference Tickets

labattblue

DIS Veteran
I am attending a conference this summer in Orlando, and can purchase "After 2PM" WDW Theme Park tickets. Anyone used these tickets before, and if they let you in before 2(such as 10-15 minutes early) or if it is a firm 2PM?

Thx

I am attending a conference this summer in Orlando, and can purchase "After 2PM" WDW Theme Park tickets. Anyone used these tickets before, and if they let you in before 2(such as 10-15 minutes early) or if it is a firm 2PM?

Thx

Will you be able to leave the conference and be at the parks by 2pm? How close will you be staying to WDW?

My sister went to a conference several years ago in Orlando and was only able to catch a couple of hours of Disney every day. The conference was not near WDW. They weren't at all versed in how to plan a successful Disney trip either.

I used the 'After 4' conference tix and was let in about 10 minutes early. I started trying about 20 minutes early, which didn't work. I tried a couple more times and was able to get in finally. With the reduced time that evening I felt like every minute counted! Haha

I used the 'After 4' conference tix and was let in about 10 minutes early. I started trying about 20 minutes early, which didn't work. I tried a couple more times and was able to get in finally. With the reduced time that evening I felt like every minute counted! Haha

Thx!

I don't know how the Touch Points are set up, but the turnstiles actually allowed access 15 minutes early. This was good for the water park Resident After 2:00 AP, the Epcot Resident After 4:00 AP, and the Convention After 2:00 and After 4:00 tickets.

I don't know how the Touch Points are set up, but the turnstiles actually allowed access 15 minutes early. This was good for the water park Resident After 2:00 AP, the Epcot Resident After 4:00 AP, and the Convention After 2:00 and After 4:00 tickets.
15 minutes in an already short park day could mean an extra attraction!!!! Thx!

We used these back in February when my DH attended a conference. For us, it was so crowded when we got in there at 2:00 that we wished we bought the after 4:00 p.m. tickets and saved a few dollars. It might be different in the summer, but we accomplished so little in those 2 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter