After 25 pages about peanuts, peanut butter....

I can't have it often, but I like it plain, on bread or toast, rolled up in a tortilla or my favorite....with pretzels

Prefer Jif.....but will eat others. Using PB2 right now.
And it has to be creamy

Last edited:
I'm weird and like peanut butter with carrot sticks.

And you know what goes the best with peanut butter? Seeded bread. The seeds compliment the peanuts- yummy! Best with crunchy peanut butter, but who eats smooth anyway?

Those are fightn' words; crunchy is by far superior!

5116869294_tumblr_lkyyxxOe591qef0tt_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Just within the last two weeks, I've been grooving on PB! However, my favorite right now is a Fluffer Nutter sandwich. PB, Marshmallow Crème, and white bread. We usually only eat whole grains but not for one of these! It's absolutely fabulous! ;)

On toast/English muffin on top of warm melted butter is the bomb!

Must be "natural" the type that is just peanuts/salt and must be stirred. Trader Joe's is a favorite followed by Laura Scudders
The "crap PB" full of crap ie Skippy, Jif etc is not allowed in my house.:crazy2: It took me 10+ years to break DH of his Skippy habit.

Crunchy is my first choice but smooth works well too.

Favorite application: Slightly warmed poured over chocolate ice cream with hot fudge, caramel and warm PB. Oh.My.Gosh. Yummm!

PP just reminded me. Peanut butter and Velveeta sandwiches. And it has to be from the loaf of cheese not the pre-made slices. Loved those as a kid.

Simple....on a slice of fresh bread (open-faced).

Oh, & I look both creamy & crunchy. Both are SOOOOO Good!

fluffernutter

However, my favorite right now is a Fluffer Nutter sandwich. PB, Marshmallow Crème, and white bread... It's absolutely fabulous! ;)

FLUFFERNUTTER! on WHITE bread!!! Peter Pan peanut butter and Fluff, on white bread- talk about a blast from the past!

I love peanut butter on pumpernickel. I love PB w/strawberry jam, or grape jelly. Peanut butter and bacon (on pump) is yummy! I use PB to marinate chicken or pork for the grill. My sister makes amazing oatmeal/pb bars with pb frosting. I love pb fudge, and pb ice cream (not vanilla or chocolate with a pb swirl, although those are good, but I mean peanut butter ice cream... yummmmm). Pb on toast, on english muffins. PB & honey on graham crackers. I love peanut butter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter