AffordableDisney

mic_KY_mouses

Owners at BRV/VGF from Kentucky
Has anyone ever paid for the publication that is for sale at affordabledisney.com on how to save money during a visit to WDW?

My husband is thinking about ordering it and I am skeptical that there is much more than can be found right here on DIS.

Any experience would be appreciated.
Thanks!!!

most of us will tell you that you can get that information for free from either here or mousesavers.com!

Because of these boards/mousesavers, I was able to go to disney for 7 nights for 2 "adults" (one was my 11 year old) and 1 child for under $1500 TOTAL with airfare, onsite hotel, passes, food, even tips and souvineers. I can't imangine that any pay service website could say that!! Save your money for when you get there!!

Affordable Disney has a lot of good information, formatted so that you can go through it easily. If you are new to planning for Disney trips, or if you don't like to surf the discount sites (here, wdwig, mousesavers, etc), it is certainly worth the modest price and will save you time and money. I don't think that there are any "new" ideas there - or if the ideas were new there, they have been shared here for a long time.

It's a quality product that gets updated often. I bought it a long time ago, and my membership to the site will never run out, or at least that's how I understand it. I don't usually go there, except to check out the updates and make sure that I haven't missed anything. I like the online newsletter that they send me.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter