Advice please for GF grand tea

Tina1

DIS Veteran
My daughter's taking me to DW for some bonding in May. :love: I have PS for the grand tea at 3:40. IS this a good time and does anyone have any suggestions for making this a magical moment :wave2: .Thanks Tina

I never go to WDW without having tea at the GF. You and your DD will have a lovely time.

Official tea time is 2 to 4:30, so I would think that 3:40 is a good time. Not sure how you can make it more special, but the GF bakery can take care of a special dessert if you'd like. They have mini wedding cakes, with the castle on top, Cinderella's slipper and many others. You could order your tea, maybe some finger sandwiches and then have the special dessert delivered. Arrangements can be made through 1900 Park Faire, just ask for the bakery department.

Tammi

Thanks for the input. I can't wait, were making this a less comando trip :cheer2: so we get to do a few things we haven't done in the past. Tina

The mini wedding cakes, is the GF the only place you can get these? Our family is going in June which just happens to coincide with my DH and my anniversary. We do not have plans to go to GF, but I would love to do something unexpected for him. Any suggestions from you veteran Diser's?

I know the GF bakery does them, I don't know about any of the others. It can be delivered to any restaurant at the GF or it's available for you to pick up. They need about 48 hours notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter