Advice on GCV Waitlist

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
We have decided to go to Disneyland December 11-15, 2022. I have both a Studio and a 1 Bedroom waitlisted. I know that this resort is small, and Christmas time is crazy, any chance the waitlist comes through? I could also rent a week from David's, if they have availablity, or i could use points for Disneyland Hotel stay (more points) but doable. Are all of these options unlikely? Should i just pay cash and move on??

I would reserve a hotel room just in case you don’t get a waitlist or confirmed room.

Reserve a room somewhere based on your budget. Stalk the site multiple times a day. Book what’s available, when it’s available. Once you get one night, try to add onto it. As long as it’s same booking category, they can combine it into one reservation. Adjust the waitlists to match what you have/need. Now this works best assuming you have flexibility with banking/borrowing dates and restrictions in case you dont get enough nights and need to cancel it all.

4nights waitlist at VGC is highly unlikely to come through all at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter