Advice needed. POR or Gran Destino Tower?

thymed

Mouseketeer
We are traveling to WDW in August staying at Port Orleans Riverside, which we dearly love. I just got an email offer to upgrade to the Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. We love Port Orleans Riverside but I am wondering if it would be fun to mix it up and try Coronado Springs. Can anyone offer me some advice? It is myself, husband, son and girlfriend. Thanks in advance!

We are traveling to WDW in August staying at Port Orleans Riverside, which we dearly love. I just got an email offer to upgrade to the Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. We love Port Orleans Riverside but I am wondering if it would be fun to mix it up and try Coronado Springs. Can anyone offer me some advice? It is myself, husband, son and girlfriend. Thanks in advance!

Absolutely go for the Gran Destino Tower! There are some photos that came out today of the lobby (you can see the pics over on the Coronado Springs thread)

But with the addition of the brand new tower (brand new rooms) and 2 new dining options (one includes rooftop dining!). I would say absolutely go for it!

And indoor hallways if that sort of thing matters to you ;)

We are doing Gran Destino instead of Yacht Club. I was slightly nervous, then I saw the pics today of just the lobby and I am so excited!

Plus I love the dig-site pool.

:)

We are doing Gran Destino instead of Yacht Club. I was slightly nervous, then I saw the pics today of just the lobby and I am so excited!

Plus I love the dig-site pool.

:)
Thanks for the replies Unfortunately I called for the upgrade and they were already sold out. Guess I will try it next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter