"Advanced Purchase" MNSSHP question

IncredibleboysMom

DIS Veteran
We are getting off of the Fantasy on Sat Oct 13 :banana:and have decided to stay a couple nights at AKL in order to attend the party on the 14th. Can we purchase our tickets at check in (Kidani) on the 13th? If so, do we still get the advanced purchase price?

I would go ahead and buy them now, but I would like to have some idea of the weather.

Thanks!

Yes. If an advance purchase price is available you may make the purchase up until Midnight of the day prior to the Party. Starting 12:01am on the day of the Party only the "day-of" price will be available.

IncredibleboysMom said:
We are getting off of the Fantasy on Sat Oct 13 :banana:and have decided to stay a couple nights at AKL in order to attend the party on the 14th. Can we purchase our tickets at check in (Kidani) on the 13th? If so, do we still get the advanced purchase price?

I would go ahead and buy them now, but I would like to have some idea of the weather.

Thanks!

The advance purchase price is available until midnight of the day before, so yes. I do believe they can be purchased at the resorts.

Yes, we did this for the same reason. Once we were certain the weather was going to hold up we went go the guest services desk at the resort the day before the party and were able to purchase our tickets at the advanced purchase price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter