• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

So now that I have all the pieces, I have decided I don't care how much DH hates Hans I'm totally re-using this costume I got for Villan's Unleashed for MNSSHP also. He can be a brunette Kristoff or something. So it will be this and not Ariel unless he fiercely opposes!

29qe3pk.jpg

So now that I have all the pieces, I have decided I don't care how much DH hates Hans I'm totally re-using this costume I got for Villan's Unleashed for MNSSHP also. He can be a brunette Kristoff or something. So it will be this and not Ariel unless he fiercely opposes!

29qe3pk.jpg

That is a really sweet costume :thumbsup2 I'd definitely re-use that too.

I decided to go with two costumes for MNSSHP since I could not make up my mind. I am going to go as Ariel and attempt to go to her meet and greet and then go as a Fairy the rest of the evening and attempt to go to Tinks meet and greet. This is what I ordered. For Ariel: [/URL][/IMG] Just need to come up with a swim top to match the color of the shells. [/URL][/IMG] And for my Fairy costume: [/URL][/IMG] I just love these wings! [/URL][/IMG]

Remember one year they wouldn't let a young lady in due to how much was showing. She was dressed as Tink. I think they offered her a t-shirt but they threw a fit.

Just need to come up with a swim top to match the color of the shells.
il_570xN_501692153_dnje_zpsdb98915f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You'll be fine with Tink but I agree with above and think you may be pushing it with Ariel. What about a purple crop top under? I don't think they'll go for just a swim top, you'd risk being asked to change. Not trying to be mean, just trying to save you the possibility of getting in trouble!

PS I LOVE your ariel skirt.

Remember one year they wouldn't let a young lady in due to how much was showing. She was dressed as Tink. I think they offered her a t-shirt but they threw a fit.

No worries. First Of all I don't have a lot to hang out secound of all I found a crop top/tank bathing suit so it is a longer. The sea shells have velco on them so you can even attach it to a regular tank top if you wanted.

You'll be fine with Tink but I agree with above and think you may be pushing it with Ariel. What about a purple crop top under? I don't think they'll go for just a swim top, you'd risk being asked to change. Not trying to be mean, just trying to save you the possibility of getting in trouble!

PS I LOVE your ariel skirt.

That is what I found. The great thing about the sea shells is they have velcro on them so you can attach it to anything.

Thanks! I found it on Etsy. That place is great! Ps i think you would have made a great Ariel but what you choose is PERFECT! I swear you ARE Anna!!!!

I am going to be Ariel. Had a costume custom made on Etsy and the top I bought from a mermaid for hire. for a cruise ship theme night with the Backstreet Boys. Here I am as Ariel with AJ. My friend actually told me that the adults who dress up for disney ruin the experience from the children as MNSSHP are for the CHILDREN. Whatever. lol I am excited and I paid an absolute you know what for that costume. *hoping to wear it for a BOG ressie if I can snag one before the party*

Am I the only one wondering if AJs chaps are covering his booty? Lol

And Amy, that is a gorgeous costume! Man, I wish I had the talent to make (and sell!) things like that!!

Yes, I'm wearing what I call my Halloween Princess dress. It's a renaissance costume made with novelty Halloween fabric, spider webs and such.

If you're thinking of the one that was in the news, she didn't go during MNSSHP. She wasn't denied her costume because it was revealing but because you can't look like a costumed CM during normal park hours.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tinker-bell-girl-disney-park-banned-334306

Of course, you may be thinking of another Stinkerbell who pitched a fit in the parks. Maybe that's an occupational hazard of dressing as Tink. :tinker::furious:

We are working on our costumes now.
ME, Husband, Brother and SIL
We are all going to be minions. :)

That is what I found. The great thing about the sea shells is they have velcro on them so you can attach it to anything.

Thanks! I found it on Etsy. That place is great! Ps i think you would have made a great Ariel but what you choose is PERFECT! I swear you ARE Anna!!!!

I never thought about velcro. That's an awesome idea!

Thank you, my husband wanted to go as Ariel and Eric (my hair is usually a brighter red, I let it fade out a little longer than usual to get to Anna's color and I'm having my normal color re-done after Villans lol I am naturally a blonde shhhh) so i'll do the same for halloween, but I just love this Anna dress. :-) Seriously though who doesn't love being a Princess? I'll take any opportunity Disney gives me.

When we do go as Ariel and Eric maybe next year, I think I'd do the kiss the girl dress, found an awesome one on etsy! Man, Etsy has EVERYTHING! :goodvibes

I never thought about velcro. That's an awesome idea!

Thank you, my husband wanted to go as Ariel and Eric (my hair is usually a brighter red, I let it fade out a little longer than usual to get to Anna's color and I'm having my normal color re-done after Villans lol I am naturally a blonde shhhh) so i'll do the same for halloween, but I just love this Anna dress. :-) Seriously though who doesn't love being a Princess? I'll take any opportunity Disney gives me.

When we do go as Ariel and Eric maybe next year, I think I'd do the kiss the girl dress, found an awesome one on etsy! Man, Etsy has EVERYTHING! :goodvibes

You Betcha!!!! I LOVE Etsy!

I'm going as Olaf! I have a custom made white/silver tutu, black tights, white shirt with black "Olaf" buttons and an orange bow. I also have custom made Olaf Mickey ears which are white with an orange nose and tufts of "hair." Very excited!

I will be going as Snow White this year. Adding a little red and yellow ribbon to the top. :thumbsup2
keds_zps591032bb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MSSHP_zps906b7272.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MNSSHP2014_zpsdf065a8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Fiance and I are thinking about doing Wreck-It Ralph and Fix it "Felicia". We used to go t anime conventions and that was one of the ones we did. The fiance isn't in love wth his overalls though and may opt out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter