adult combo at pizza planet/pizzafari

amw

need a new tag
My 2 DDs will be 12 and 10 next trip -- Adult DDPers. They love pizza, but are not fond of large salads. Has anyone had luck at either Pizza Planet or Pizzafari asking to have something else besides the salad in the pizza combo? ...applesauce? carrot sticks from the kids meals? :confused3

I know you can ask to leave it out, but they are on the DDP and thought they could have something else healthy in lieu.

I thought I read that the kids pizza at pizza planet was the same size and the adult...if that is the case I would just order kids meals instead...I believe I also read that it was fine to use adult credits for kids meals...

This is all from what I read not Experience

I thought I read that the kids pizza at pizza planet was the same size and the adult...if that is the case I would just order kids meals instead...I believe I also read that it was fine to use adult credits for kids meals...

This is all from what I read not Experience

No, the last time we went they had a smaller pizza for kids. Mine can definitely finish the larger ones.;) I just don't want to toss (pardun the pun) 2 salads unnecessarily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter