ADRs When Renting DVC Points

Hillaryj6334

Earning My Ears
I have rented DVC points and planning for my ADR day. I will be after a Cinderella`s Royal Table reservation. I know typically you have to pay at the time of reservation. However, we have added the dining plan through the DVC owner. I want to know if there is way to make sure it uses the dining plan and not charge my card. When I called Disney they said it was a room only reservation. My understanding is that you cannot see the dining plan until you check in when renting points. Is this correct?

WE have done the dining plan while renting dvc points out last two trips.

I was not able to book CRT or hoop de doo using credits. I had to pay up front when making the reservation then get a refund when we were actually there.

WE have done the dining plan while renting dvc points out last two trips.

I was not able to book CRT or hoop de doo using credits. I had to pay up front when making the reservation then get a refund when we were actually there.

Thank you so much! I figured this would be the case.

I have rented DVC points and planning for my ADR day. I will be after a Cinderella`s Royal Table reservation. I know typically you have to pay at the time of reservation. However, we have added the dining plan through the DVC owner. I want to know if there is way to make sure it uses the dining plan and not charge my card. When I called Disney they said it was a room only reservation. My understanding is that you cannot see the dining plan until you check in when renting points. Is this correct?
I'm a DVC member and have seen the dining plan added on to my reservation before. I don't always get the dining plan and don't honestly remember exactly what it was labeled as but the member you're renting from should be able to send you a screenshot that its added.

That said, DVC only speaks to members so if you call the regular line, they probably can't see any specifics.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter