ADRs/Vegetarian/5&7 y.o-Help Please

Disneyinoctober2016

Earning My Ears
Getting ready to book our ADRs for our October trip and I'm just not sure. It's our first time. We'll spend 2 days in MK, 1 in AK, 1 in HS and 1 in Epcot. We'll also have an extra half day. We're ataying at AoA. We booked the dining plan, but it seems like I'll have to pay out of pocket for at least some meals since we'll be there 5 nights but 6 days. My girls love princesses and pooh so I know we'll do CRT, the one with pooh & chef mickeys. What else shouldn't we miss? If I have to pay out of pocket (it's hard for me to abbreviate it poop. LOL) what's a good value? All suggestions are really appreciated!

OOP = out of pocket. :)

Via Napoli is often a good one paid out of pocket.

I'd recommend looking at AllEars for menus. Most Table Service restaurants have a single token vegetarian item; buffets can be variable.

You may not need to pay OOP for a 5 night 6 day trip. We do a 7 night 8 day trip and do not pay OOP for a meal.
We usually arrive mid day on day 1. We use 1 TS credit for dinner but no QS credit on arrival day. On departure day we use the QS credit for lunch before heading to the airport for our flight home. We do not need a dinner on day 6 - our travel day.
We order groceries from Garden Grocer and eat a light breakfast in the room each morning. At most you should pay OOP for a QS lunch on arrival day - not as expensive as a TS dinner.
From Garden Grocer we order:
Fruit, juice, breakfast foods, coffee, cases of water which we carry into the parks with us, soda, beer and wine for an adult evening beverage, snacks, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa etc. Several years ago we did a cost comparison and I saved the delivery fee over just the cost of not buying bottled beverages in the parks. We enjoy a relaxed, light breakfast while getting dressed for the day.
Good Luck

I agree with OOP for Via Napoli. Sometimes we pay OOP for Sci-Fi (really good veggie burger with sweet potato fries, yummy shakes) at Hollywood Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter