ADRs, Staying OnSite, & Booking Online Question

Callalily6

DIS Veteran
I recall being able to book ADRs 10 days earlier if you are staying onsite. Is that still accurate? Do the dates become available via online dining ressies? Or do you have to call if you're in that 10 day early window? My dates are still blacked out so either I counted wrong or I need to call. Or both. :) Trying to get a ressie for 2 to Be Our Guest. I've been there 5 times since it opened and have never gotten a ressie. I was planning for it a little better this time. Thanks!

You don't get to book them 10 days early. But exactly 180 days out you get to book for up to 10 days after your check-in date.

that way you can, at the 180 day mark, try to book a hard- to -get reservation on the last day of your trip. so if you are staying 7 days you can book BOG 186 days out, getting a 6 day jump on offsite guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter