ADRs for New Years Vacation

momofrrr

ILOVEEEYORE
I am so EXCITED!!!! I woke up this morning at 5:15 coughing and decided to try making our dining reservations since today is our 90 day window. I got every reservation we wanted. I cannot wait for eveyone else to wake up so I can share! Yea Cold!!!!!:cheer2:

YAY!! I did the same, but cannot use the cough as an excuse. I was actually panicked about the whole ADR issue and wanted to make sure it was taken care of so we weren't eating at spoodles every night like last year [well Kouzinos or whatever it's called now:goodvibes]

But yes, the on-line system let me in early [0445am] and I made 13 ressies including CRT, two for Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, and a bunch of others. I was surprised at the availability too :cool1:

What a relief that's taken care of!!

Have a great trip!

PS - We'll be partying under the hat Dec 31st!! :woohoo:

We set our alarm for 2:45 so we could make ressies right at 3am and we woke at 2:20 to find out we lost power!:scared1: So I fell back asleep, woke back up at 5:30 and went online and got everything we wanted for 12/26-1/1:cool1: Even got LeCellier for NYE dinner!

Happy planning everyone!

Congrats! :thumbsup2
My 90-day window opens up tommorow, and I'm sort of nervous for getting ADRs for NYE. I know I'm working with a pretty flexible group, but still...I'll be up at 3am.:goodvibes

We set our alarm for 2:45 so we could make ressies right at 3am and we woke at 2:20 to find out we lost power!:scared1: So I fell back asleep, woke back up at 5:30 and went online and got everything we wanted for 12/26-1/1:cool1: Even got LeCellier for NYE dinner!

Happy planning everyone!

I woke up at 2:50 to start the 3AM stuff, got all I could via the PC, then WE lost power, but it came back in time to call at 7 for the CP and Fantasmic show ressies, and then I just called again to get something added for 12/31, but I got everything I wanted but the Mama Melrose's for the F!, had to go to Hollywood and Vine

PS - We'll be partying under the hat Dec 31st!! :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

Us too! We have three teenagers so we thought that would be the best place. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter