ADRs for AK nighttime show?

stuarbc

Earning My Ears
We are heading to disney mid december. I have a dinner at TH reserved for the only night we plan to spend in AK. I am having trouble understand the new night time festivities in AK. Last time we were there they closed before dark. Can anyone explain what goes on in AK at night now and whether TH would be a good reservation to have or if there is something better?

Unfortunately No One knows about night time entertainment in AK for December yet. Disney has yet to unveil Rivers of Light, so a lot is up in the air. There is a (my understanding, not been yet) beautiful awakening of the Tree of Life as well as different street shows.
Tusker House is an excellent restaurant, weather you go for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, so imho would be a great meal for you and your family!

Last edited:
I read it might be 2 shows, one possibly at 6:30.....so I changed our TH ADRs to 4:30 just in case. We are going mid Nov and still hoping ROL is up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter