ADR's for 2010

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
Just got back from our 1st vacation and while down there we booked another vacation for Sept 2010. I'm sure everyone on here knows that starting Oct 27th is the start of when we can book ADR's 180 days in advance..but it was news to me when I found out. Anyway, I know this year I was worried that the park hours for Sept wouldn't be out in time for my 90 day mark to make ADR's......since I have to make my ADR's in March - are the Sept hours going to be out yet? When you all made ADR's at 180 days, did you just guess what parks you wanted to be at in what days?

I'm not positive about this, but maybe once the 180 ADRs start then the park hours will be released 6 months in advance again. I hope so!

Our first trip is planned for Sept 2010 :banana: and we will be making our ADR's in March too and I have been wondering the same thing about whether they will release the park hours etc. at the 180 day mark as well. :confused3 I hope so as I would hate to have to delay making my ADR's even a day later than my 180th day as getting certain ADR's is like winning lottery to a Disney super fan :cloud9:

It looks like the three of us could have overlapping trips! I'm hoping that we'll all get the ADRs we want. :goodvibes

Ohhh how exciting! I just got back less than a week ago and I'm so pumped to be going again - AHHHH 11 months seems so far away...lol :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter