ADRs and Good Neighbor Hotels- Phone Reservations Only

EdnaModeDahling

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this tidbit would be helpful for anyone else, but we are staying at a Hilton property that’s considered a Disney good neighbor hotel and were up and ready to go for our 60+10 ADR window to open last week. Well, we fired up the app and the browser using all the tips we had picked up along the way only for error messages to pop up as soon as the clock hit 6:00 am EST. I ended up calling at 7:00 am just to see if I was misinformed that our hotel qualified for the 60+10 window and the (very helpful!) cast member told me that good neighbor hotels DO qualify, but reservations within the 60+10 window have to be made over the phone vs. in the app. I was still able to snag a CRT and Cape May character breakfast with her help (I’m traveling with littles, was SO hoping for Topolino’s, but being an hour later than those who had a jump on it, those were long gone). I hadn’t been able to find this info anywhere else ahead of time. Thought it might be helpful to someone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter