ADRs after switching resort reservation?

Saturn23

Mouseketeer
I have a room only reservation right now but I'm going to change to a package if the 4/3 deal comes out later. I will have already made my dining reservations at 90 + 10 by the time the package deal comes out though. Will I be able to keep them since I'll have a new resort reservation number? (since I will have cancelled the original resort reservation that I used to make the ADRs at 90 + 10). Hopefully that made sense and it's not a really dumb question.

I switched resorts twice after booking ADRs last January when 4/3 came out and never thought about it. Nothing was cancelled. Your ADR has a confirmation number that stays with the ressie, not the resort ressie.

Thanks! I was pretty sure it wouldn't matter but I always end up inventing some reason to worry. Since 4/3 came out early this year I booked it before my ADR time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter