ADRs a week away, please help with ideas!

Yes I had thought about a carriage ride/sleigh ride, but she is a horse person have raised and owned for many years. I would just be hesitant about if she sees a problem with the horse as that is a big peeve of hers.

QUOTE]

I can relate! I am also a horse person (own 3, compete in eventing, Pony Club mom etc) and it is also a big peeve of mine to see horses when they're not cared for according to MY standards. Having said that, don't worry about Disney. The horses at Disney are extremely well cared for and very fat, happy and shiny!
She might really like that. I know I would, because even though I live and breathe horses most of the time, if my husband did that for me it would say that he not only accepts my passion but it's also very romantic!

As for ADRs I like your updated schedule, I was going to suggest Crystal Palace and the California Grill!

Good luck and have fun!

Just a note. Ther CP packages have been hard to get in the past. You may want to have a backup location ready just in case. I would suggest Coral Reef if you eat seafood. It was FAB last year. Also, if you absolutely cannot get CP for some reason, you will have an extra TS to play with as that meal will be 1TS without the package. I think a resort meal would be good for the 1st. MY first choice would be Ohana.

I looked at Coral Reef, but the ratings were awfully low. Usually, I try to stay with reviews over 7.00 or higher, as I realize that difference of opinion can happen and that someone could just have that off day and a bad experience, but this was 6.6, which seemed off key with the rest of Epcot?

Also, for us, we really really really (you get the idea :lmao: ) want the CP for that Saturday as that is the last CP with Edward James Olmos, as Angela Bassett/Courtney Vance really do not strike us as must see. We even went so far as to change our plane ticket and reservation to add an extra day for that. I think the rest. is secondary, but we would like an enjoyable meal after flying that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter