• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR when park closes early

D&R love Disney

DIS Veteran
I am almost at our 180 day mark and was wondering if you can get a 7:00 pm ADR when the MK closes early for special ticket event? I know we have to leave right after dining which isn't a problem.

I am almost at our 180 day mark and was wondering if you can get a 7:00 pm ADR when the MK closes early for special ticket event? I know we have to leave right after dining which isn't a problem.

On MNSSHP or Christmas Party nights, if you do not have a party wristband you will not be allowed into the restaurant from 7:00 on. But you could dine there with a 6:50 ADR.

What would you have to do if you have a 5:00 reservation at rainforest cafe at AK and the park closes at five. Take a cab back to hotel or would they have a bus after park hours?

What would you have to do if you have a 5:00 reservation at rainforest cafe at AK and the park closes at five. Take a cab back to hotel or would they have a bus after park hours?

Disney won't strand you. There will be buses back to the resorts. If it is late they may start combining routes. CMs will direct you to the right place to wait for your bus. You could also take a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter