ADR Plan Feedback Party of 7 (Artist/Space/Jiko)?

Stitch_Fan_79

Earning My Ears
Hi, hoping to get some feedback on ADR plans, party of 7.

First question, any of these besides SPace 220 Lounge where we have to split into 3 and 4 instead of being 7?

Second, priorities.... below is schedule vs. what I think booking priority is, feedback welcome!!

Day 1: San Angel dinner
Day 2: Artist Point, but pretty sure won't get it, backup is Jiko for two and Boma for 5, backup to that is Narcoossee
Day 3: Biergarten
Day 4: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining
Day 5: Artist Point
Day 6: Space 220 Lounge
Day 7: Chef Mickey

Booking order
1) Space 220
2) Artist Point for whichever day
3) Backup plans for Day 2, if not Artist Point above
4) Chef Mickey
5) Mama Melrose
6) San Angel
7) Biergaten

We go every 1-2 years and have for years, so some of these are favorites we're returning to and some are new. Anyway... I've listed these in order to put what I think will be the hardest at the end s- the only two fixed due to park events is Day 1 and 3, which are both super easy (my group asked if we could get Space on either of those days, I said not likely... correct?)

Everyone in the group picked their #1 ADR, and for 4 of us it was Space, so I need to be sure get that for sure in somehow. Between the kids loving the theme and a couple adults loving the calamari and drinks, its a must-do.

The Day 2 is actually the anniversary of two of us, so that's why the backup plan is split (how hard will it be to get Jiko day 2 for just 2?)

Thank you!!! We haven't done a big ADR trip in a while - nor the two families together for a while (its so much easier for 4)... so insight very much appreciated!

I was able to get Jiko just the other day for two people at a time that was good for us and we leave in a little less than two weeks, however, I had to book for 3 people then go back in and modify for 2 people. But if you are booking at your 60+, I don’t think it would be too difficult, but I don’t know that.

The only other I have experience with is Biergarten and I had no problem getting that at the time we wanted at 60+. But sounds like you already know that considering your priority list.

Good luck!

For future searchers... we were able to get tables for 7 at every place except Space.

We DID get Storybook dining at 62 days for a party of 7, which was unexpected.

We had to move Space 220 to the very last day of the trip to get the Lounge. Plenty of Prix Fixe options were available much earlier though.

Oddly enough, Mama Melrose Fantasmic package was really hard! We had to push it further into the trip, AND go for lunch instead of dinner. There were plenty of every other restaurant available (including Sci fi!). We were just doing Mama Melrose because my daughter loves pasta in general, its definitely not the best restaurant in that list so not really sure why... but there we are.

Everything else was readily available.

We did have some major issues with the app seeing +10 - my husband's app was working but mine kept showing space mountain and stopping at 60 days. It was frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter