ADR needs work

I think this whole ADR is a pain in the neck or somewhere else. I think I'll just relax and find a place to eat when I'm hungry. In other words forget the whole ADR thing and eat where I can when I want. Gee that sound relaxing. Like it used to be years ago when ADR could only be made the day of. Thanks
It seems Disney has caught on that allowing popular ADRs to be booked completely on days 60 & 59 is rotten customer service.

During our trip last week they were releasing lots of last minute availability at EPCOT, DHS and MK restaurants. A change seems to be in the wind.

What I don’t understand is how a restaurant can be completely booked up for the 60+10, but then show walk up availability every day in the app. Does anyone know if the restaurants hold select tables for walk ups? That’s frustrating when you’re trying to do the right thing and make the ADR, you’re unable to do so and then still playing the game of chance day of to snag a walk up.

Disney has also relaxed the rules for canceling reservations, to up to 2 hours before it. I would have to imagine this would account for a fair quantity of day-of opportunities appearing

App and website is being super glitchy for me. I only needed to book 3, but managed 1 as can't get teppan edo at all for any of our dates - So frustrating :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter