ADR for 4:00 on night of MVMCP ??

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

I plan on MVMCP for Thursday, December 10th. This is the first time that I wanted to do the MVMCP earlier and I know that they let you in at 4:00 with *just* the MVMCP ticket. I have my ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern, and the only time I could get is 4:00. I was told on the phone when I made the ADR, that they still will let me in to the MK at 3:30, ONLY on the MVMCP ticket, as long as I have the comfirmation number of my ADR.
I hope this is true. Has anyone had any problems with this?

Hi Everyone!

I plan on MVMCP for Thursday, December 10th. This is the first time that I wanted to do the MVMCP earlier and I know that they let you in at 4:00 with *just* the MVMCP ticket. I have my ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern, and the only time I could get is 4:00. I was told on the phone when I made the ADR, that they still will let me in to the MK at 3:30, ONLY on the MVMCP ticket, as long as I have the comfirmation number of my ADR.

I was told that no you had to use a theme park ticket before 4:00.... They will not let you in before 4:00 with just the MVMCP ticket.
Good Luck! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

I sort of doubt that you could get in before 4pm. Anyone could book an ADR to get the confirm #. Plus, the gate CM's can't check to see if it's legit.

I too booked as close to 4 as I could. I was told "you have 15 minutes to make it to your reservation before the consider it a no show, and you will not be let in before 4 pm on the MVMCP ticket." So if your reservation is at 4 and you have 15 minutes you should be able to make it in on time. Good Luck!!

I too booked as close to 4 as I could. I was told "you have 15 minutes to make it to your reservation before the consider it a no show, and you will not be let in before 4 pm on the MVMCP ticket." So if your reservation is at 4 and you have 15 minutes you should be able to make it in on time. Good Luck!!

The 15 minutes grace is not a hard and fast rule. It is up to the CM's at the podium.

It could be very difficult to get in the gate, get a wrist band and make it to LTT in 15 minutes. There are a ton of people all trying to get in at 4pm and only a few CM's giving out the wrist bands.

Last November we had a 3:50 Crystal Palace reservation before the party. When I made the ADR I was told we would probably be able to get in earlier than 4pm yet when we tried at the gate we could not get in earlier than 4:00. But our reservation was held for us.

You might consider calling LTT about 4 when you are line to get your wristband and tell them you are on your way.

Good luck! We are in a similar predicament with a 4:15 ADR at the Plaza on our MVMCP night. If I can talk DH into upgrading to APs it will be a non issue. We could just go back and get our wristbands after dinner. If not, we'll be pushing it to get there on time too.

I guess I could get in line, get inside the MK at exactly 4:00, walk FAST to LTT,
skipping the wristbands until AFTER dinner.

Would I need to get the wristbands
BEFORE dinner ??

Anyone know the phone number for LTT ?

Thanks !

You might consider calling LTT about 4 when you are line to get your wristband and tell them you are on your way.

Good luck! We are in a similar predicament with a 4:15 ADR at the Plaza on our MVMCP night. If I can talk DH into upgrading to APs it will be a non issue. We could just go back and get our wristbands after dinner. If not, we'll be pushing it to get there on time too.

You should make a 4:15 at the Plaza without too much difficulty. Just be at the gate prior to 4pm. It will take you about 2 minutes to walk to the Plaza.

I guess I could get in line, get inside the MK at exactly 4:00, walk FAST to LTT,
skipping the wristbands until AFTER dinner.

Would I need to get the wristbands
BEFORE dinner ??

Anyone know the phone number for LTT ?

Thanks !

That sounds like a good plan. You can get the wristbands after dinner. There will be other places in the park you can get them so that you don't have to walk all the way back to the gate.

Keep trying to get a 4:15 ressie.

When you are going to MVMCP at 4pm you get your wristband right there at the gate. Last time we went(they also did this at MNSSHP) they had people going into the party at 4pm use the entrance to the right and regular guests use the entrance to the left. It was quick and easy. I think you will make your ressie about 10 mins. late, but make sure you are at the gates at exactly 4pm! You also have some time before you go. You could keep calling back to see if you can get a ressie there at 4:15 or 4:30. Good Luck!

I agree with Desnik, they have someone standing right there to put the wristbands on as you enter, it's not a separate line. As long as you get in at 4:00, I think you will be fine.

Can you bump your reservation?

They do not let you in until 4, so unlike coming in before the park opens to make an ADR, they treat the night time parties differently and likely will not let you in.

However--the good news is, they will still seat you if you are a few minutes late. It happens more often and they will still honor your ADR. You may have to wait a few more minutes than if you showed up ontime. But they will still seat you. We have experienced that before. Monorails breakdown, lines get clogged, rides get stuck. They may be stinkers--and if they are, simply ask for a manager. Just be polite when doing so.

ETA: The park closes to day guests at 7pm, so you have plenty of time to get a wristband if you happen to miss it at the front gate.

Enjoy the party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter