ADR day

gharter

DIS Veteran
Everytime I get to reserving ADRs, I think this is the year Disney finally has the software fixed. Afterall, they just put in a big update.
ADR day gets here, I log in, go to my first ADR, its available, find the time I want, so far so good. Click to reserve with my credit card on file, it won't accept it. Refresh, same error. Have to go into MDE, delete the credit card and re add the same card.
I was able to get all the ADRs we wanted at the times we wanted except for one. Nothing available within 3 hours of the time we want. Knowing how the system seems to work, it often easier to modify a time. So I get a time that day that is way earlier than desired. Confirm, them 30 seconds later, modify it. Now I have 4 choices that are available at the time we originally wanted.

Now to wait for 3 restaurants to open and go through this process again.
Still, their web site was less glitchy this year than in past years.

Good strategy. I still have 60 days before we can make ours but we’re going Christmas week so I’m just hoping for at least 1 ADR on my list 😂

Everytime I get to reserving ADRs, I think this is the year Disney finally has the software fixed...
I've found that often changing which device and/or changing which browser I use can make a difference in outcome.

I've found that often changing which device and/or changing which browser I use can make a difference in outcome.
Had that issue as well. Chrome gave me an error the first 2 times. Switched to Edge and it worked. Then was able to have chrome and Edge running for ADRs. Never tried the same ADR in the 2 browsers so don't know about different outcomes with them. Next time I may have to try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter