ADR at Shula's Steak House

ellenmiele

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I noticed on allears that there is a phone number on the menu page for Shula's. Are ADR's for Shula's not made thru the WDW dining number?

I believe because Shula's is a restaurant at the Dolphin/Swan its not on the WDW dine number. I dont think any of theirs are

Last year, I'm pretty sure we made our Shula's ressie with WDW-Dine.

I don't know about Shulas (we've never been but are considering it for next trip) but ADRS Il Mulino and the old Palio could both be made through wdw-dine

Just made my reservation(online @WDW website) for Shula's for 2/23 @ 745pm. Wish me luck folks, I'm doing Shula's 48oz challenge!!!:banana:

The restaurants at the S&D that take reservations can be booked thru WDW dining. (Also, they can be booked directly throught the S&D resort if you are staying there. It's an online function on their website.)
The exceptions are of course the counter service places, and oddly enough, Garden Grove at the Swan does not take reservations for their w/e character breakfast (though they do for their dinners). Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter