Add'l FP likelihood - princesses

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Headed to WDW Labor Day week.

What are the chances of getting a 4th FP for meeting Rapunzel & Tiana? I am not a super planner, but in the last month DD has become super obsessed with Tiana so meeting her is something I want to mark as a "must do" this time. Decided against the Tiana riverboat because we are doing some other special experiences this trip.

Would a 4th for Rapunzel/Tiana be possible on any of these days do you think?

MK day 1: Last FP at 4:30
MK day 2: Last FP at 12:20
MK day 3: Last FP at 12:00 but need to leave Park by 3:00 to head home.

There is also a day where we will be at Epcot until about 1:00 and will be headed to MK after.

Always possible, success mainly comes down to how frequently you want to check MDX and how big your party is.

Always possible, success mainly comes down to how frequently you want to check MDX and how big your party is.

Thanks!! We have a group of 10 but I will just look for smaller numbers and break away from the herd with DD.

Thankfully everyone is flexible and we don't all have to do everything together! :)

The only thing that gives me pause for meet and greets is there are likely fewer FPs issued due to their limited capacity. Good luck!

Just over a week ago we got a last minute fastpass for tiana & rapunzel 5 minutes ahead of time at about 6pm, there were quite a few times to choose from throughout the evening.

If it's a really high priority for your daughter to meet them I would consider switching one of your fast passes for that now. For a fourth FP I think the earlier in the day you can get it the better so one of those days. Also, if a FP pops up with a time you don't really like grab it anyway and then modify the time. I did that once for Pirates and it was a 9pm fast pass and I got it up to 4pm with a lot of modifying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter