Adding Quick Service Dining to AP room reservations

lailah

Disneymom
Does anybody know how I would go about doing this. I was told it an be done, but I'm not sure when. We are going April 23-27 and would like to add it on. 2 adults one child(7). Thanks all!

You would call the reservation line, change your reservation to a ticketless package, pay $200, and wait for the credit for your room-only reservation.

not to hijack the thread... but it is not worth it at all... it is 52$ per person... and you get 2 meals, 2 snacks, and the refillable mug you can buy for what 15$ at the resort.... that 52$ per person doesn't include desert with the meals any more... so 2 5$ snacks... 42$ per person... so you need to spend 21$ per person per meal for it to work out... kids meals are less than 10$ 8ish i think? so the kids price is also not good at 23.78... unless you plan on dining at the absolute most expensive quick service restaurants and getting the most expensive thing on the menu every day... you will likely lose money... I find I can do one table service per day and one quick service for close to the same price as the quick service dining plan if I am not eating steak (and I don't like steak).... honestly the dining plans if they are not free are one of the worst deals on Disney property....

You would call the reservation line, change your reservation to a ticketless package, pay $200, and wait for the credit for your room-only reservation.
For this reason I would wait until the last week to add the ddp. Right now you can cancel or make changes up until 5 days before check in. Once you make it a package you won't be able to change without penalty since you're inside the package window. Just make sure you add it at least 72 hours before check in.

kids meals are less than 10$ 8ish i think? so the kids price is also not good at 23.78..
Two meals at $10 each, plus two snacks at $5 each, plus the mug amortized over the number of nights = value, aka getting more than what you paid.
adult lunch at BOG: $16* entree + $10 drink, plus adult dinner at WPE $15* + drink $4, plus two $5 snacks plus the $18 out divided by nights** = value, aka getting more than what you paid. And the QSDDP includes tax.
and the refillable mug you can buy for what 15$
$18.99 plus tax

It's clear you don't feel the plan is a good value for you, and that's absolutely fine.

*Not the most expensive menu item at either location
**fewer nights, better value.

Two meals at $10 each, plus two snacks at $5 each, plus the mug amortized over the number of nights = value, aka getting more than what you paid.
adult lunch at BOG: $16* entree + $10 drink, plus adult dinner at WPE $15* + drink $4, plus two $5 snacks plus the $18 out divided by nights** = value, aka getting more than what you paid. And the QSDDP includes tax.

$18.99 plus tax

It's clear you don't feel the plan is a good value for you, and that's absolutely fine.

*Not the most expensive menu item at either location
**fewer nights, better value.
Not everyone eats that much. In the summer it is so hot that we end up sharing a lot of meals. Also, if you scan the DIS you will find tons of posts where folks have stacks of snack credits left at the end of a trip so they end up stocking up on things that likely wouldn't eat otherwise. The plan works if your party will always order the way you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter