Adding Person to Dining Reservation - MDE

What are the odds of being able to change all my 3 person reservations to 4? My oldest daughter couldn't go before because of travel soccer but now may want to go- I would assume we will be at a four top anyway with 3 people?

What are the odds of being able to change all my 3 person reservations to 4? My oldest daughter couldn't go before because of travel soccer but now may want to go- I would assume we will be at a four top anyway with 3 people?

The odds are good, but some restaurants do have 3 top tables. Via Napoli and "Ohana come to mind.

Call and modify as many as possible so you'll be assured of seats for everyone. We've been seated at a 3 top at 'Ohana and Boma.

My experience is they will try to accommodate rather than turn you away. Last year we had reservations for what I thought was 4 at the Wishes Dessert Party (a pre paid event)! When we got there they only had three of us on the reservation. I freaked, but was nice about it. I checked my email confirmation and sure enough, they only charged me for three. I explained the mistake to the CM and he let our fourth person join us with no problem.... It was awesome!!! I know it doesn't always happen... But you can have good luck sometimes!!!

My experience is they will try to accommodate rather than turn you away. Last year we had reservations for what I thought was 4 at the Wishes Dessert Party (a pre paid event)! When we got there they only had three of us on the reservation. I freaked, but was nice about it. I checked my email confirmation and sure enough, they only charged me for three. I explained the mistake to the CM and he let our fourth person join us with no problem.... It was awesome!!! I know it doesn't always happen... But you can have good luck sometimes!!!

I hope I have the same luck with our Thanksgiving dinner at 50s Prime time. I accidently made the reservations for 2 and we are a party of 3. I'm hoping they will let us add the extra person on. I keep checking numerous times everyday and nothing is available for a party of 3. I don't want to drop the reservation and end up with nothing. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter