adding more magic

FePena

Rapunzel #1 fã
First of all I want to say thanks for every single person of this forum.
It's so nice to see how everyone tries to help.
I would like suggestions of what little surprises I can prepare or order for my brother, sister-in-law, husband and niece to add more magic to our trip. They already know the daily schedules of the parks.
But I would like each one to have a special individual moment. For example, I thought about my niece's coronation at a dinner (1900 park fare) .... but it's so much money, right?
any ideas?

p.s.:I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors. I started English classes recently.

Grammar is perfectly fine for me. Trust me...your grasp of English is far better than my grasp of any other language you speak.

I don't know of anything special. The reason is it all usually cost a lot of money. We just have fun at the parks and enjoy everything Disney has to offer.

How old is you niece?

Last year, I made little princess packages for my girls. Every morning they woke up to a surprise tied to what we were doing that day.

I got princess lipgloss from Target, Mickey key chains and stuff like that. All purchased beforehand - places like Target, Walmart and a couple from Disney Store's after holidays sale.

Some I wrapped in tissue paper, others not at all.
For your brother and sister in law, how about watching their daughter one night so they can go to dinner at Epcot alone? That would be magical for me and DH!

How old is you niece?

Last year, I made little princess packages for my girls. Every morning they woke up to a surprise tied to what we were doing that day.

I got princess lipgloss from Target, Mickey key chains and stuff like that. All purchased beforehand - places like Target, Walmart and a couple from Disney Store's after holidays sale.

Some I wrapped in tissue paper, others not at all.
For your brother and sister in law, how about watching their daughter one night so they can go to dinner at Epcot alone? That would be magical for me and DH!

WOW...So nice and easy... am I was going crazy here! thanks.

I agree there are a lot of things you can do without spending a lot of money. I love the babysitting idea so your brother and sister-in-law can have a date night. For your niece, perhaps pack a special bag for her that she can open when she arrives at the resort or as Lalalyn suggested, something small each day to go with your daily park or theme. I did this for my step-sons when we took them on their first trip in 2005. I went to Target and bought some fairly cheap carry-on bags, made luggage tags for them with their names and favorite character on them (I bought blank luggage tags at a craft store and then just printed out the names and pictures). I then packed the bags with a custom Disney t-shirt, sweatshirt (we went in December), autograph book and pen plus a Pal Mickey (which they don't make anymore!), but you could substitue a plush toy, a tiara, magic wand, etc. When we got to the resort, I placed their bags on their beds and had them open them. It was really cute!

What does your husband like to do? Golf, sports, spa? I've sent my DH to the Mandarin Spa a few times while my DS did the pirate cruise out of YC. That was fun for both of them!

You could also, maybe, do one special thing that includes everyone? The Pirates and Pals cruise or even a private fireworks cruise?

Private firework cruise?? sounds like...awesome. I am gonna look for more info...right now!

Over night on your first night, you could set up a tiara (you can purchase some rather inexpensively at Walmart) on the dresser and sprinkle some pixie dust (you can use simple glitter or get some mickey glitter at your resort gift shop) all around with maybe a note about how she is a princess. The not could even be from her favorite princess if you think she might like they. Anyway, you could set it up over night so she can wake up to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter