Adding Genie+ during visit

DisneFamily

Earning My Ears
Can I add Genie+ during my trip? Like after the first park day or even during my first park day.

Or can I only purchase at the start of my visits? TIA

Can I add Genie+ during my trip? Like after the first park day or even during my first park day.

Or can I only purchase at the start of my visits? TIA
You can add it after midnight on a day by day basis. You do not have to purchase it for all of your ticketed days. So if you don't want it for your first two days but want it for your third day, you don't have to pay for it for Days #1 & #2. Just log onto the MDE app on the morning of Day #3 and purchase it for that day.

Is it a possibility for it to “sell out”?

Example: We are at MK Sunday and then around 1:00pm decide we want to add Genie+ via the app, could I do that also?

I have never heard of G+ selling out. In fact, it can still be purchased late in the day even if there are no LLs available.

You are not likely to want to purchase G+ in the afternoon because most of the LLs that it will have most useful for will already be gone. You will want to start using it early in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter