Adding a reservation note without calling?

livbeatles

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I did do a search for this but the results were either too broad/overwhelming in number, or too narrow/quite old!

I was hoping to add a little note to our reservation, but I'm based outside the US, so was wondering if there was any option to do this without calling? My dad (in the US) is the one who made the reservation (but I have all the details), and I didn't really want to ask him to call/add it.

Not essential to add, but thought it'd be interesting to do so and see if it has an effect on anything! (we're doing one night at a WDW resort before moving to Shades of Green)

Last edited:
If you go to the Disney website I think there is a chat feature. You could ask the person to add that note to your reservation. You can also email the reservations department.

Thank you! I hadn't thought of the chat feature (though it seemed to be offline), so I sent a message through the email feature under the reservation help section. I've used that for other queries, so I don't know why I didn't think of it this time!

If you go to the Disney website I think there is a chat feature. You could ask the person to add that note to your reservation. You can also email the reservations department.
Thank you! I hadn't thought of the chat feature (though it seemed to be offline), so I sent a message through the email feature under the reservation help section. I've used that for other queries, so I don't know why I didn't think of it this time!

Unless something has changed very recently, neither one of those options will get your requests added to your reservation. Calling is the way to go.

Unless something has changed very recently, neither one of those options will get your requests added to your reservation. Calling is the way to go.

Okay, thank you. I had tried the UK number and the wait time was over 30 minutes. Getting the note added isn't that imperative to me, so I gave that a miss! :)

Too bad there isn't a toll free number to call to add those requests. Being in Canada, it can get expensive on long distance fees

You can use the Touring Plan room request feature to add a few basic notes. This is what I do, and since the CM at the resorts have read the notes back verbatim a time or two, I know they get added.
I use to include things like Anniversary, Birthday, obvious room location requests, especially to give priority
If you want something like extra pillows, deep cleaning, etc, then I'd call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter