• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding a park day after purchase of package?

Carrie772

Roll Tide!
Can we add a park day ticket to our package after we have reserved it? I know we want 4 park days, but with all the chaos in FP+ at HS, I might want another day there to make sure we can get all the rides done.

Can we add a park day ticket to our package after we have reserved it? I know we want 4 park days, but with all the chaos in FP+ at HS, I might want another day there to make sure we can get all the rides done.

I know you can add it once you're there. Just go to any guest services or ticket window and they will add the 5th day.

I have a package booked direct with Disney on the website. I can go online and make changes to my package. Just recently I decided to drop the park hopper. So you should be able to go online or call and make the changes that you want.

It's very easy to do this by calling your travel agent, the main guest service line for Disney, or going to a guest service location after arrival. Plus additional days get cheaper as you add more.

we did. we bought a 6-day park pass with our original package and our travel agent was able to change our tix to 7-day tickets. We also added a room-only on the end of our trip after making our original package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter