Adding a dining plan

Dismom820

Mouseketeer
If you book a package with the room and tickets...can you go back later and add the dining plan? Or do you have to add it when you book it? I'm contemplating using a dining plan but I'm not 100% set on it. TIA

You can add it up until a certain number of days before the check-in date. I'm not sure how many days before that you have to add it though.

If you book a package with the room and tickets...can you go back later and add the dining plan? Or do you have to add it when you book it? I'm contemplating using a dining plan but I'm not 100% set on it. TIA

The Disney Dining Plan must be added to your reservation at least 48 hours prior to your check-in date.

So if you didn't buy the dining plan, and then Disney decides to offer free dining during your vacation, can you add it to your reservation? (assuming it's more than 72 hours before your check in of coarse)

So if you didn't buy the dining plan, and then Disney decides to offer free dining during your vacation, can you add it to your reservation? (assuming it's more than 72 hours before your check in of coarse)

The promo is announced months in advance. If they have availability they will switch promos for you. Sometimes you have to switch resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter