Adding 2 people for last 2 days of 9 day trip

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
What is Disney’s policy on this?
My son (7) and I will be staying on property DVC for 9 days, my husband and daughter (9) will join us for the last 2 or 3 days. I wanted to dining plan for the 2 of us for the full 9 days, but is the only option for me to add it to all 4 of us for all 9 days even though the other 2 people will only be there 2 days?
What if I just don’t add my husband and daughter to the reservation at all? We have old magic bands they could use and we don’t need magical express, and we won’t use extra magic hours. If I’m willing to let them in the room every time, Any downside to this? Or any other way to make this work?

You can either add them to the room on the day they arrive. No meal plan for them, you can share your credits w them

add them to the entire reservation. Have extra meal credits to use

add them but skip the dining plan

split room reservation. 2 of you and dining plan for first 7 days. Move resorts or just stay and try to stay in same room. Then can have the right meal plan when the people are there

you do need to add them to your room. Either now or when they arrive. A full head count is required. Plus just for safety sake, they need to be listed

you have choices. which works the best?

Perfect. Thanks. I’m not sure what will work best yet, but glad to know all of those options. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter