Added some days! Add some PS's?

Mykelogan

Long time, no see!
Hi all,

Spurred on by a gloomy day at work and Southwest dropping fares again, I decided today to add two more days to my trip in May/June. I already have PS made at the following:
* Crystal Palace Character Breakfast
* Donald's Breakfastasaurus at AK
* Le Cellier for Dinner
* San Angel Inn for Dinner
* Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dining Package
* Boma for Dinner

Looking for some suggestions of other fun places to check out. Was thinking maybe a lunch or dinner sit down at DTD and maybe something at a resort I am not staying at (I am staying at Pop)? I also added two more park days to my ticket (for $2 how could I not?? hehe) so in park ideas work too.

I know there are a 1000 of these suggestion threads but I love talking about this stuff so I figured it could not hurt! hehehe

Thanks!
Mike :wizard:

Mykelogan said:
Hi all,

Spurred on by a gloomy day at work and Southwest dropping fares again, I decided today to add two more days to my trip in May/June. I already have PS made at the following:
* Crystal Palace Character Breakfast
* Donald's Breakfastasaurus at AK
* Le Cellier for Dinner
* San Angel Inn for Dinner
* Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dining Package
* Boma for Dinner

Looking for some suggestions of other fun places to check out. Was thinking maybe a lunch or dinner sit down at DTD and maybe something at a resort I am not staying at (I am staying at Pop)? I also added two more park days to my ticket (for $2 how could I not?? hehe) so in park ideas work too.

I know there are a 1000 of these suggestion threads but I love talking about this stuff so I figured it could not hurt! hehehe

Thanks!
Mike :wizard:

Teppanyaki for Lunch
LTT for a character dinner
would be the 2 I would add!

Teppanyaki was also going to be one I suggested, but my second would be to do a meal at the castle, even if you can only get dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter