• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add one feature/change one thing from each resort to make it perfect

A full hard goods refurbishment at Animal Kingdom Villas, similar to the immersive styling of Boulder Ridge Villas, would make Jambo House and Kidani Village perfect.

As a AKV owner:

1) I would like a walkway to AK and another form of transportation to the park, be it a skyliner or, take the train that runs to Rafiki's Planet Watch and use it as transportation to and from the resort instead.
2) A lounge something like Geyser Point or Nomad Lounge but have it out on the savanna at the resort.

Aulani-

1) Add a 2nd bathroom to the 1Bd…. You’re the only DVC out West that doesn’t have them….

2) Open up Ama Ama for a breakfast experience.

3) Do some things to make the resort more desirable for people once their kids are grown (bring back adult only pool, create adult only hours in infinity pool). We are not there yet…. but we will all be there someday….

4) Have flavored water in the lobby.

VGC and VDH

1) Let my MB+ work as a room key.

VDH

1) Fix the whole having to walk in a big loop to get to the front of the tower thing going on…. it’s ridiculous.

AKL- actual running trails (maybe a walkway to the AK park would suffice
BWV- Bring back the CLOWN slide
BCV- Redesign the slide so I don't have to walk a million steps while walking past the general public fully dressed and I'm in my bathing suit....so weird!
BRV/CCV- get a better slide....that thing is awful
AKV Kidani- get an actual QS in the building
AKV Jambo- get a better slide
BLT- needs it own restaurant
POLY- needs a workout/gym
RIV- needs lower price point for not having walking access to a park....and a better pool
OKW- one of the beds in the studio needs to be a murphy bed so that a couch is available
GFV- resort monorail should only be for resort guests from open to an hour after opening and an hour before closing to close
SSR- get rid of the carousel section
Campground Cabins- probably shouldn't have done those....
Aulani-adults only pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter