Adam Lambert "For Your Entertainment" MP3 Album downloads $1.00

Thank you for the guilty pleasure. I wasn't thrilled with his AMA performance (though I LOVED him on AI), so I am glad only have to risk $1 to hear the record.

I have to agree with the other posters, he was horrible on the AMA's. When he lost AI I was so disappointed, after seeing him on the AMA's I'm glad that he lost!

So I entered the promo code and downloaded one song. It transferred fine to my iTunes. Then I went and downloaded 2 more songs. They are stuck in limbo. It shows that I bought them and they are in my collection, but they aren't showing up in iTunes or in the Amazon MP3 folder. How do I transfer them?

I have to agree with the other posters, he was horrible on the AMA's. When he lost AI I was so disappointed, after seeing him on the AMA's I'm glad that he lost!

::yes::

Not that I was sad that he lost AI.....

So I entered the promo code and downloaded one song. It transferred fine to my iTunes. Then I went and downloaded 2 more songs. They are stuck in limbo. It shows that I bought them and they are in my collection, but they aren't showing up in iTunes or in the Amazon MP3 folder. How do I transfer them?

There should be a try again button on the page you downloaded the song from. I've had to redo the download before....by using that button and it doesn't charge you again. I think there is a way to find it after you've closed that page too, I can't remember right now though? Maybe look up previous purchases and it'll show it? Or wait on that email from them showing your digital download order and it'll have a redownload button?

I had the same problem and just now fixed it. Did you have a firewall on when you tried to download the cd? Turn it off and then do a search on your computer for .mp3 files. Mine showed up near the bottom of the list and said "thank you for your order" When I opened that, it brought me to my amazon page, had to click on the task bar to and click to open the file for the download to start. Once I did that, it worked fine.

Thanks so much, I am STILL a HUGE Adam Lambert fan....I just looked to buy the whole album today, saving $3 helped!!!

But its ok to have Chris Brown on who beat Rhianna to a bloody pulp, please, so many double standards. They are giving Chris time to so he can "redeem" himself, well give Adam a chance too.
no its not ok... I cannot have for the life of me ever would want CB associated with any show I was in charge of or event..

Like when he went to a HS basketball event and all the girls were all gaga over him...what stupidity... There is a Youtube vid of a lady yelling at him and demeaning him like he deserves...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter